Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/27 14:40:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] Moving plugins to apache-extras.org

Hi,

In order to speed up the process we could release some plugins at
apache-extras.org.
If the ASF Legal team gives green light to release at the ASF we can still
move the things back to the ASF repository.

Thoughts?

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving plugins to apache-extras.org

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It would be great to release under apache. But it is too long :(
Joomla plugin has only 3 votes ....

let's move it to extras

--
WBR