Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Bruno Dias <al...@hotmail.com> on 2021/08/05 13:25:46 UTC

Image Signature Issued

Hi, how are you?

I'm writing this email because I'm having some issues when visually signing the document.
When I try to put the signature image on a page of the PDF created by pdfbox (even when the pdf was already saved), the image actually is set on the last original page (a page that was already on the pdf and not created by pdfbox itself). Can you help me please?

Re: Image Signature Issued

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Please reload after saving

Tilman