Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nuria Rodríguez García <nu...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/25 13:12:03 UTC

WS-Addressing help

Hi,

I'm new in WS-Addressing and I need help.

I can't find a complete sample (client, service side and if it is possible
documentation)  where ws-addressing is being used.

Moreover I need to know if it's possible to configurate ws-addressing with
ws-policy.

Thanks, Nuria

Re: WS-Addressing help

Posted by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Nuria,

I am not exactly sure what it is you are looking for, but if you download
axis2 and look through the samples then I expect you will find it.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

"Nuria Rodríguez García" <nu...@gmail.com> wrote on 25/02/2008
16:14:34:

> Thank you very much for the information.
>
> Is there any example that uses handlers in the server side?
>
> Regards,
> Nuria.
>

> 2008/2/25, Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>:
>
> Hi Nuria,
>
> You can find information about WS-Addressing support and samples
> here, [1] and [2].
>
> You can find some information on WS-Policy support here, [3]
>
> [1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/adv-userguide.html#client
> [2] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/dii.html
> [3] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_3/WS_policy.html
>
> Cheers
>
> Brian DePradine
> Web Services Development
> IBM Hursley
> External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319
>
> If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will
> you find the time to do it again?
>

> "Nuria Rodríguez García" <nu...@gmail.com> wrote on 25/02/2008
12:12:03:

> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm new in WS-Addressing and I need help.
> >
> > I can't find a complete sample (client, service side and if it is
> > possible documentation)  where ws-addressing is being used.
> >
> > Moreover I need to know if it's possible to configurate ws-
> > addressing with ws-policy.
> >

> > Thanks, Nuria
>

> Unless stated otherwise above:
> number 741598.