Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Petro Karashchenko <pe...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/02 13:16:00 UTC

NuttX and C++ libraries: boost / ASIO / std::chrono

Hello team,

I would like to ask who has used C++ libraries with NuttX. For example
if I have a C++ application that is based on boost and std::chrono
then what should be a good way of starting it with NuttX?

Best regards,
Petro

Re: NuttX and C++ libraries: boost / ASIO / std::chrono

Posted by Flavio Castro Alves Filho <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hello Petro,

Did you use any specific feature from boost?

Most used features from boost were integrated to newer versions of C++.

I used C++-17 in a project and it worked fine.

Best regards,

Flavio

--
Flavio de Castro Alves Filho

flavio.alves@gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/fraviofii
LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/flaviocastroalves

Re: NuttX and C++ libraries: boost / ASIO / std::chrono

Posted by Xiang Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.