Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "laughing.sheng@qq.com" <la...@qq.com> on 2021/01/25 03:01:38 UTC

about flink calcite implement

In flink table planner module, I can not find the rule that convert calcite Filter or LogicalFilter into flink physicalNode. how flink implement the filter operator. Is there any class like DataStreamScan that implement the TableScan.

laughing.sheng@qq.com

Re: about flink calcite implement

Posted by Kurt Young <yk...@gmail.com>.
Flink will convert all projections and filters to calc before converting to
logical nodes.
You can check out FlinkStreamRuleSets.LOGICAL_RULES

Best,
Kurt