Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Poulsen <ma...@nesluop.dk> on 2011/06/14 23:04:36 UTC

Trouble generating intellij idea project files for trunk using gradle idea

Hi,

I has been a while since I've had the source opened, but after a clean
checkout of trunk and some mocking around with gradle, I wanted to open
everything in idea.

I tried generating the ipr,/iml/iws using "gradle idea" but it only created
the module files in all the sub module folders.

It seems that moving:

apply plugin: 'idea'

from "subprojects" to "allprojects" fixes this.

I don't know if this is the correct fix, but I just wanted to point out that
there is a minor issue with getting trunk setup for idea as it is now.

Hope this helps a bit ;)

--
Regards Chris

Re: Trouble generating intellij idea project files for trunk using gradle idea

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.
> It seems that moving:
>
> apply plugin: 'idea'
>
> from "subprojects" to "allprojects" fixes this.

Nice catch, I had the same problem last night and instead of figuring
out a fix for gradle I wasted time mucking around creating a new
project in intellij...

Any reasons not to do this?