Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pushkar Raste <pu...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/20 18:59:35 UTC

Fwd: About SOLR-9310

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Pushkar Raste" <pu...@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 20, 2016 11:08 AM
Subject: About SOLR-9310
To: <de...@lucene.apache.org>

PeerSync replication in SOLR seems to be completely broken since
fingerprint check was introduced. (or may be some other change made later,
I have not gone through git bisect process, to pin down commit that caused
the issue ).

I have documented my observation and have attached patch for fix and tests
to the ticket.

Can someone take a look at the issue. Let me know if I am missing something
here. Since this is a pretty big issue, I am surprised that no one has
noticed it yet and have not had much comments on the JIRA either.