Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by COFFMAN Steven <SC...@CBSINC.com> on 2000/07/10 20:37:21 UTC

Stuff I missed

Well, I had a blast in the Redwoods, and I'm almost caught up on everything.
However, I noticed that a few things seemed like they got dropped from the
list. Before I re-acquaint myself with CVS, I'd like to confirm that no one
did (or is doing) these:

1. committed Keiron's SVG stuff (which would now overwrite the
PageNumberInlineArea refId stuff Jordan added)
2. Applied the fix that Domagoj Cosic supplied to fix the PDF
line-to-Postscript intermittent bug
3. Fixed Jon Mountjoy's bug (or looked at his good example which reliably
reproduces the error)
4. Fixed the unspecified error in PDFColor that causes problems with images.

Anything else that needs doing? I think I'll be able to really start on this
tomorrow morning.

Re: Stuff I missed

Posted by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com>.
> Well, I had a blast in the Redwoods, and I'm almost caught up on
everything.
> However, I noticed that a few things seemed like they got dropped from the
> list. Before I re-acquaint myself with CVS, I'd like to confirm that no
one
> did (or is doing) these:
>
> 1. committed Keiron's SVG stuff (which would now overwrite the
> PageNumberInlineArea refId stuff Jordan added)
> 2. Applied the fix that Domagoj Cosic supplied to fix the PDF
> line-to-Postscript intermittent bug
> 3. Fixed Jon Mountjoy's bug (or looked at his good example which reliably
> reproduces the error)
> 4. Fixed the unspecified error in PDFColor that causes problems with
images.

4 => We should work together on this, and also create a indexed Color
Space...
Pankaj has done some code to read only the image headers and check the image
size, colorspace, etc...
I need to work on transparency, and configuration.

Eric.

Re: Stuff I missed

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
Thank you.

At 12:29 AM 7/11/00 +0200, Uli Mayring wrote:
>On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, COFFMAN Steven wrote:
>
>> 2. Applied the fix that Domagoj Cosic supplied to fix the PDF
>> line-to-Postscript intermittent bug
>
>I can verify that this bug fix works, I patched it manually in my version
>of fop0.13.0 source code.
>
>Ulrich
>
>--
>Ulrich Mayring
>DENIC eG, Softwareentwicklung

Senior Developer
e-plicity.com (www.e-plicity.com)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"B2B Wireless in Canada's Ocean Playground"

Re: Stuff I missed

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, Fotis Jannidis wrote:
> > Well, I had a blast in the Redwoods, and I'm almost caught up on everything.
> > However, I noticed that a few things seemed like they got dropped from the
> > list. Before I re-acquaint myself with CVS, I'd like to confirm that no one
> > did (or is doing) these:
> >
> > 1. committed Keiron's SVG stuff
> Arved put this on his list, but he seems quite tied up with the update of the page-
> sequence stuff.

Well, not exactly. :-) What I am is very badly stymied by a CVS problem, which
has stopped me from doing anything CVS related for the better part of a week. I
get a message that

"Selected cipher type idea not supported by server"

I have changed absolutely nothing on my machine that could possibly pertain to
CVS. But I also see that others are doing commits...

???

Arved

Re: Stuff I missed

Posted by Fotis Jannidis <fo...@lrz.uni-muenchen.de>.
> Well, I had a blast in the Redwoods, and I'm almost caught up on everything.
> However, I noticed that a few things seemed like they got dropped from the
> list. Before I re-acquaint myself with CVS, I'd like to confirm that no one
> did (or is doing) these:
>
> 1. committed Keiron's SVG stuff
Arved put this on his list, but he seems quite tied up with the update of the page-
sequence stuff.

> 2. Applied the fix that Domagoj Cosic supplied to fix the PDF
> line-to-Postscript intermittent bug
> 3. Fixed Jon Mountjoy's bug (or looked at his good example which reliably
> reproduces the error)
> 4. Fixed the unspecified error in PDFColor that causes problems with images.

AFAIK: Confirmed.
Fotis

Re: Stuff I missed

Posted by Uli Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.