Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com> on 2018/05/16 01:05:51 UTC

Publishing Hive RC artifacts

Hello,

I am unable to publish Hive 3.0 RC artifacts to maven. Following wiki page (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToRelease#HowToRelease-Voting) I am running following command:

mvn deploy -DskipTests -Papache-release -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true

But doing so result in error:

ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.2:deploy (default-deploy) on project hive: Failed to deploy artifacts/metadata: Cannot access ${repourl} with type default using the available connector factories: BasicRepositoryConnectorFactory: Cannot access ${repourl} using the registered transporter factories: WagonTransporterFactory: Unsupported transport protocol -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Anybody know how do I fix this and publish RC artifacts to maven?

Vineet

Re: Publishing Hive RC artifacts

Posted by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com>.
You need to be a PMC member to commit to the dist directory, so you'll need
to find someone to do it for you.

.. Owen

Posted by Vineet Garg <vg...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.