Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Dilshan Pathirana <pa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2016/02/13 01:48:16 UTC

Geting know each other

Hi I'm Dilshan Pathirana Currently a final year undergraduate of University
Moratuwa Faculy of Engineering in Department of Computer Science and
Engineering.I always use OpenS ource Projects and thought of starting to
contribute for a project as a help for others.I'm passionate in java
databases and in Query languages Currently I m working on Elastic Search
,Neo4j,MySQL and Mongo DB. Hope You will help me

Re: Geting know each other

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 13.02.2016 um 01:48 schrieb Dilshan Pathirana:
> Hi I'm Dilshan Pathirana Currently a final year undergraduate of University
> Moratuwa Faculy of Engineering in Department of Computer Science and
> Engineering.I always use OpenS ource Projects and thought of starting to
> contribute for a project as a help for others.I'm passionate in java
> databases and in Query languages Currently I m working on Elastic Search
> ,Neo4j,MySQL and Mongo DB. Hope You will help me

Choose an issue and start working on a small things and submit a patch.
I suggest
the last line "integrate area text extraction with a mouse-created
rectangle that shows the coordinates in a status line" might be doable
if you have experience in java GUI.

All 185 issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project+%3D+PDFBOX+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

Please do also read