Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Kamal Najib <ka...@mytum.de> on 2009/05/04 12:02:41 UTC

I cann't find the package org.apache.lucene.search.similar

Hi all,
I try to use the class MoreLikeThis on the package org.apache.lucene.search.similar but i cann't be resolved in eclipse.I imported the lucene-core-2.4.1.jar and lucene-demos-2.4.1.jar.any suggestion?
thanks in advance.
Kamal.

Re: I cann't find the package org.apache.lucene.search.similar

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
This is in the contrib-queries JAR.

Mike