Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by To...@ingbank.com on 2001/03/07 15:29:35 UTC

Re[2]: ajp13 file upload bug

Hi, i had the same problem with apjv3 and file upload.
I also use oreily package, here is the solution:
- Dan Milstein suggested to use tomcat 3.2.2b that has some fixes in apjv3
protocol, well i installed that version and it works fine.
- According to oreily package, there is a limitation of file size, that you want
to upload to 1M. You can correct it in MultiparRequest.java file.

Tomasz Sucharzewski
ING Bank

Subject:    Re: ajp13 file upload bug
Author: tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Date:       01-03-07 23:50

I also had this problem, although I was using my own Multipart Handler class
based on Javamail. The upload works correctly using ajp12, but puts
jibberish in the logs when ajp13 is substituted in.