Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Sean Hoffman <se...@home.com> on 2000/10/14 12:38:39 UTC

Built on Borland C++ compiler

In an effort to be more than just the benefactor of other peoples' work, I realized that my trivial effort getting 1_2 built on Borland C++ might be useful to others.  I got it built using C++ Builder, which is the GUI on top of the C++ compiler that Borland now gives away (Took a of code changes).  If anyone would find this useful, lemme know, and I'll clean it up (i.e., build it as a makefile rather than my C++ Builder .BPR file).

Re: Built on Borland C++ compiler

Posted by Andy Heninger <an...@jtcsv.com>.
You might want take a look at version 1.3, or one of the nightly builds.  An updated Borland port was contributed by William Hopper back in September.

Andy Heninger
IBM XML Technology Group, Cupertino, CA
heninger@us.ibm.com