Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anoop Kumar V <ak...@sapient.com> on 2002/07/10 09:59:20 UTC

some new probs (tomcat with IIS).. service() failed

Hi,

i am configuring tomcat with IIS. i was successful on my local machine.
I was nect trying out the same thing on serevr machine, but for some reason
it
is bombing.. i hv attched isapi.log file. and i am getting
"HttpExtensionProc error, service() failed" error.
 Also i hv tomcat installed under program files, a space in betn. i hv tried
to edit the
workers.properties using progra~1 but i still get the same errors.

thanx,
anoop