Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Kuba Forczek <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 10:18:23 UTC

English-Polish translator

Hi,

My name is Kuba Forczek. I read the advertisement on your OpenOffice
webpage and I would like to become a volunteer English-Polish translator. I
am a student of English at a B2 level.

Yours sincerely,
Kuba Forczek
Poland

Re: English-Polish translator

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Kuba, Dzien dobry! ;-)

I assume you want to help translate the homepage?
The main and the download page are already done, but if you find
something to improve, just drop me a line.

Several other pages still need to be translated, beginning with:
https://www.openoffice.org/pl/product/index.html
and the sub-pages.

For the moment you can send me the translated text, I will then put it
online.

If you would like to become a volunteer/committer please follow the
steps described here:
https://openoffice.apache.org/get-involved.html

Kind regards, Matthias