Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2017/08/29 09:16:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.1

Hi folks!

I did run the necessary steps to ship OWB-2.0.1 from trunk, which is our CDI-2.0 implementation.
We improved the SE support (hope to finish it soon and ship all in 2.0.2) and a few Instance and Event fixes.

This build passes the standalone CDI TCK and we already fixed a few EE integration bugs as well while integrating OWB in the upcoming TomEE8.

The following bugs and enhancements got fixed:

Bug
	• [OWB-1199] - CDISeScannerService.autoScanning should be true by default
	• [OWB-1203] - GProcessSyntheticBean not handled correctly for extensions leading to incorrect ProcessBean behavior
	• [OWB-1204] - Interceptor and Decorator ignored in annotated mode if not decorated with @Dependent
	• [OWB-1205] - We should not fire ProcessInjectionPoint for CDI Extension Observers
	• [OWB-1207] - Inconsistent behavior of the instance behind CDI.current()
	• [OWB-1209] - Custom bean with isAlternative()=true should not be automatically enabled
	• [OWB-1210] - Providing an own alternative implementation of Provider<T> might disable some Instance<T> resolving
	• [OWB-1211] - OWB is not firing BeforeDestroyed on contexts
	• [OWB-1213] - producer of URI or other classes with private ct blow up with a NPE
Task
	• [OWB-1086] - initial setup for cdi-2.0

The staging repo can be found here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-1031/

The source release is under
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-1031/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans/2.0.1/

Please VOTE

[+1] go for it!
[+0] meh, don't care
[-1] stop because there is a ${showstopper}

The VOTE is open for 72h

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.1

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Glad you found it finally and thanks for voting!
Next tasks on the list is to continue with OpenJPA-3.0.0 and TomEE8 :)

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
Hi lords & ladies!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache OpenWebBeans-2.0.1

Posted by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com>.
+1

lg
reini