Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com> on 2014/08/18 15:09:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.2

Dear community,

I would like to release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.2.

Changes since last round:

 * 1.6.0 + single patch for ensuring admins in local config are upgraded correctly on restart
   https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=couchdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/1.6.x for details

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release artefacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

The release artefacts we are voting on are available here:

    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.asc
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.ish
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.md5
    wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/couchdb/source/1.6.1/rc.2/apache-couchdb-1.6.1.tar.gz.sha

Please follow the test procedure here:

    http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Test_procedure

Please remember that "rc.2" is an annotation. If the vote passes, these artefacts will be released as Apache CouchDB 1.6.1.

Please cast your votes now.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.2

Posted by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org>.
:) don't worry - it happens ...

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CouchDB 1.6.1-rc.2

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.