Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2002/02/18 04:28:03 UTC

Re: No directives

On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> If there are no directives (see mod_unique_id) then we should get a
> message that says "There are no directives provided by this module" or
> similar. What we are getting is a header "Directives", with nothing
> following it.

Yep, that's fixed in my local manual.xsl.  I'll check it in tommorow.

Keep the bugs coming ;-)

Joshua.

Re: No directives

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Sun, 17 Feb 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
>
> > If there are no directives (see mod_unique_id) then we should get a
> > message that says "There are no directives provided by this module" or
> > similar. What we are getting is a header "Directives", with nothing
> > following it.
>
> Yep, that's fixed in my local manual.xsl.  I'll check it in tommorow.

Good deal.

> Keep the bugs coming ;-)

Well, going to bed now, but please review the 2 or 3 xml files that I
committed this evening, and tell me what I'm missing, or doing, wrong,
or whatever. They seem to render correctly, so maybe I got it right.

--
Pilgrim, how you journey on the road you chose
To find out where the winds die and where the stories go