Posted to announce@apache.org by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org> on 2020/06/09 09:56:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.1.0 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink Stateful Functions 2.1.0.

Stateful Functions is an API that simplifies building distributed stateful
applications.
It's based on functions with persistent state that can interact dynamically
with strong consistency guarantees.

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/06/09/release-statefun-2.1.0.html

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Maven artifacts for Stateful Functions can be found at:
https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20statefun

Python SDK for Stateful Functions published to the PyPI index can be found
at:
https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-statefun/

Official Docker image for building Stateful Functions applications is
currently being published to Docker Hub. Progress for creating the Docker
Hub repository can be tracked at:
https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/pull/7749

In the meantime, before the official Docker images are available,
Ververica has volunteered to make Stateful Function's images available for
the community via their public registry:
https://hub.docker.com/r/ververica/flink-statefun

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12347861
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12346878>
We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Cheers,
Gordon

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink Stateful Functions 2.1.0 released

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
@Gordon thanks a lot for the release and for being the release manager.
Also thanks to everyone who made this release possible!

Best,
Congxian

Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com> 于2020年6月9日周二 下午7:08写道:

Posted by Oytun Tez <oy...@motaword.com>.

wrote:

> The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
> Flink Stateful Functions 2.1.0.
>
> Stateful Functions is an API that simplifies building distributed stateful
> applications.
> It's based on functions with persistent state that can interact
> dynamically with strong consistency guarantees.
>
> Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the release:
> https://flink.apache.org/news/2020/06/09/release-statefun-2.1.0.html
>
> The release is available for download at:
> https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> Maven artifacts for Stateful Functions can be found at:
> https://search.maven.org/search?q=g:org.apache.flink%20statefun
>
> Python SDK for Stateful Functions published to the PyPI index can be found
> at:
> https://pypi.org/project/apache-flink-statefun/
>
> Official Docker image for building Stateful Functions applications is
> currently being published to Docker Hub. Progress for creating the Docker
> Hub repository can be tracked at:
> https://github.com/docker-library/official-images/pull/7749
>
> In the meantime, before the official Docker images are available,
> Ververica has volunteered to make Stateful Function's images available for
> the community via their public registry:
> https://hub.docker.com/r/ververica/flink-statefun
>
> The full release notes are available in Jira:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12347861
>
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12346878>
> We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
> made this release possible!
>
> Cheers,
> Gordon

[image: MotaWord]