Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Carlos Orrego <or...@inflexa.com> on 2002/10/09 03:00:39 UTC

Question about PSML

Hola,

i want to create one PSML configuration to be shared by multiple users. The way i do it now is just to create one account, configure
the psml through jetspeed, and then grab the account default.psml and copy it to the other accounts. Is there a way to do this
autmatically. I am sure there is a way. Any idea?

muchas gracias

Carlos Orrego
www.inflexa.com

"Salve un árbol. No imprima."
"Save a tree. Do not print."

RE: Question about PSML

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
Carlos,

Check out write up on role profile merging under "Role Based PSML" in
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/config_guide.html. See if that fits
your needs.

Best regards,

Mark C. Orciuch