Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/10 22:25:33 UTC

[VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

This one seems a bit overdue ... Kalle has been active on the mailing lists
for quite some time, and has been actively evangelizing Tapestry and
building toolkits on top of it for a while.  I fell that having Kalle as a
committer will accelerate the development of both Tapestry and Tynamo, among
other benefits.

Howard M. Lewis Ship: +1 (binding)

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn
how I can get you up and productive in Tapestry fast!

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Dmitry Gusev: +1 (non-binding)

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com

Re: [VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.
Absolutely. It is an overdue.

Igor Drobiazko: +1 (binding)

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de

Re: [VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
Andreas Andreou: +1 (binding)

2011/1/11 françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>:
> François Facon: +1 (non-binding)
>
> 2011/1/10 Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>
>
>> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo: +1 (binding). Wonderful addition for the
>> team. :)
>>
>> --
>> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
>> Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer,
>> and instructor
>> Owner, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
>> http://www.arsmachina.com.br

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

Re: [VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.
Josh Canfield: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
Well thank you all for the vote of confidence. I hope to live up to
the expectations, but unfortunately I don't think I can accelerate the
development that much. Now, what would accelerate the development is
that I'd get paid to do this :) but I'm sure it's the same for all of
you. I'll create a few issues right away so I have something to work
on if and as soon as I get my official badge!

Kalle

Re: [SUCCESS] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <as...@codehaus.org>.
Congratulations Kalle!!!!

Alejandro.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>.
Alejandro Scandroli: +1 (non-binding)

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
Ulrich Stärk: +1 (binding)

Re: Re: [VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com>.
Ben Dotte: +1 (non-binding)

Antwort: Re: [VOTE] Kalle Korhonen as Tapestry Committer

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porscheinformatik.at>.
Kristian Marinkovic: +1 (non-binding)

Von:    Christophe Cordenier <ch...@gmail.com>
An:     Tapestry development <de...@tapestry.apache.org>