Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/07 11:09:06 UTC

0.13.0 issues

Hi,

After upgrading to 0.13.0, i have issues with the atom and webservice
bindings.
For example the Root Folder Test is complaining that the ACL exact flag is
not set.

  FAILURE: Root folder object spec compliance (RootFolderTest.java:67)
    FAILURE: ACL (AbstractSessionTest.java:1222)
      FAILURE: ACL is provided but the isExact flag is not set!
(AbstractSessionTest.java:1332)
        INFO: Object is null!

Michael

Re: 0.13.0 issues

Posted by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

No, i don't. That's it.
Thanks.

Michael

Re: 0.13.0 issues

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Hi Michael,

Re: 0.13.0 issues

Posted by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

With a set exact flag in AclConvertTest the result flag is always null.

Michael

Re: 0.13.0 issues

Posted by Michael Brackx <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,