Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/03 20:09:21 UTC

Re: Userrequest flow

On Apr 28, 2012 9:10 AM, "ilgrosso" <il...@apache.org> wrote:

>  * It could be a simple but yet powerful addition to the roadmap to make
> configurable whether UserRequest objects (create / update / delete) need
> be approved or not. WDYT?

Yes that would be good idea. I think the configuration should also include
something like a default role for which this applies. That way the
automatic approval would be kind of secure ;)

Regards

Bob

Re: Userrequest flow

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 03/05/2012 20:09, Bob Lannoy wrote:

> On Apr 28, 2012 9:10 AM, "ilgrosso" <ilgrosso@apache.org
> <ma...@apache.org>> wrote:
> >

> >  * It could be a simple but yet powerful addition to the roadmap to make
> > configurable whether UserRequest objects (create / update / delete)
> need to
> > be approved or not. WDYT?
>
> Yes that would be good idea. I think the configuration should also
> include something like a default role for which this applies. That way
> the automatic approval would be kind of secure ;)

Nice: just added to the roadmap (under "General improvements").

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/