Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Baljeet Nijjhar <ba...@googlemail.com> on 2010/06/01 12:02:32 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Problems uploading files to Apache HTTP server using Internet Explorer 6

The suggestion from Oracle Support (which packages Apache for our
application) was to increase the KeepAliveTimeout in httpd.conf to a value
above the default for Internet Explorer (60 seconds). I tried 75 seconds,
and so far, have not encountered the issue again (by contrast, if I dropped
it to 15 seconds, the problem did re-occur.)

So I don't know if this is the answer, but it seems to have worked for the
time being ..