Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/01 20:48:26 UTC

Re: trunk build fails for different reasons on different times

Hi Thiago,

PMD etc are very good tools but on technical code it just brings to wrong fixes.

Some tcks are now failling cause you implemented hashCode in
LazyWebAppClassLoader which has a lot of tricky side effects. Normally
I fixed it (my fix is a bit poor but there is a comment on why on
possible nexts, I can't go further ATM but any help is welcomed).

BTW we need to redo the new Random with the salt JL commited but
without breaking tests...otherwise no need to use random at all ;)

++
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/