Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/30 19:55:24 UTC

Back button doesn't work with AjaxTabbedPanel

Hello,

I am using AjaxTabbedPanel to implement an ajax-swappable menu on the
Main page which is mounted with mountBookmarkablePage. For some reason
the Back button in the browser  does not take the user to the
previously selected tab. It takes them out to the page which was shown
before user saw Main page for the first time.

Should I be expecting the Back button to work on AjaxTabbedPanel? If
so, why wouldn't it be working?

Thanks,

Alec

RE: Back button doesn't work with AjaxTabbedPanel

Posted by Paul Bors <pa...@bors.ws>.
Yes.

It doesn't make sense to use Ajax to refresh a whole page anyhow unless your
tab panel is really just a small panel but then you won't be asking about
support for the browser's back button because you prob won't care :)

~ Thank you,
  Paul Bors

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.