Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/10/04 20:32:48 UTC

Re: spamc config file causes options to be ignored.

open a bug -- traffic is too high for it to be noticed, and it
sounds like a bug :(

- --j.

Re: [sa-list] Re: spamc config file causes options to be ignored.

Posted by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org>.
On Tue, 4 Oct 2005, Justin Mason wrote:

> open a bug -- traffic is too high for it to be noticed, and it
> sounds like a bug :(

Will do.

Thanks Justin.

-Dan

--

"Long live little fat girls!"

-Recent Taco Bell Ad Slogan, Literally Translated.  (Viva Gorditas)