Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2014/04/03 22:50:04 UTC

Possible regression in Flex 4.12 resource chain handling

Hi,

I am currently working on Flexmojos Jdk 1.7 and Maven support for 3.1 and 3.2 ... For this I ran the full build including testsuite of Flexmojos a lot of times.
Prior to Flex 4.12 there was one test that failed in about 20% of my builds, but now constantly fails.

L10NTest.testLocalizationChain.

In this some of the localization chain features are tested. Here is the Flexmojos config for that tests project:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>net.flexmojos.oss</groupId>
        <artifactId>flexmojos-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
          <localesCompiled>
            <locale>en_US</locale>
            <locale>pt_PT,pt_BR,en_US</locale>
          </localesCompiled>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

In the test the wrong language is retuned in 100% of the cases now.
Any ideas?

Chris