Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sebastian Ho <se...@bii.a-star.edu.sg> on 2004/08/27 14:05:25 UTC

Possible to change input path in actionForm validate?

Hi

Is it possible to change the input path that validate() displays if
there are errors in the validation?

I try using mapping.setInput() but it returns
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: Configuration is froze".

Reason for this is I am using the same Action for different JSP,
therefore the validation errors need to be displayed in the respective
JSP, and not the input path specified in actino-mappings.

Thanks

Sebastian Ho

Re: Possible to change input path in actionForm validate?

Posted by Sebastian Ho <se...@bii.a-star.edu.sg>.
My apologies. I think there was a few postings yesterday on this same
problem.

I will look into ValidatorForm solution suggested.

Sebastian Ho