Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by 36codes <in...@36codes.com> on 2012/10/06 03:46:31 UTC

Re: Joint - private sharing with CouchDB

Thanks for the encouraging feedback, and Jens for your observation about the app store rules (Iris Couch signup removed).

Joint was approved today. It's a free app (link below). If you have any support issues or ideas, please use the in-app feedback feature which makes it easier for me to keep track of them.

Joint seems to be working in general, but I have been made aware of a few bugs. The main one to be aware of until I can get a fix out is to avoid using authentication credentials with characters that need to be url encoded. That is not happening in some places and causing problems.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=565955586&mt=8

Joe