Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by 23tux <in...@sketchit.de> on 2013/12/10 11:53:25 UTC

Filter suggester with fq=...

Hi,

I'm searching for a way to filter results from the suggester component.
I found this
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent#spellcheck.collate where it
says, you can filter your results with the fq parameter. Unfortunately, this
doesn't work. If i turn on collations, apply some fq params (like
fq=category_id:123), I get suggestions from another category. And if I try
to search for this suggestions, it doesn't return any results, because my
search query DOES use the fq parameters for the category id.

So, is this a bug, or is there a way to get the SpellCheckerComponent to
work with the fq parameter? Or is the suggester in any kind different from
the "classic" SpellCheckerComponent?

Hope, someone can help, thx!