Posted to user@struts.apache.org by St...@atosorigin.com on 2004/07/06 17:02:37 UTC

Apologies to anyone who received my Lotus Notes agent reply over the last 3 weeks.

Hello,

My apologies to anyone who received my Lotus Notes auto-reply agent message
via the Struts user list over the last 3 weeks.

Cheers

Steve

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be seen, copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *