Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2021/06/06 00:10:55 UTC

[DISCUSS] [VOTE] Release Apache Chainsaw 2.1.0

Is something going to be done to address the need for a source archive? It should be possible to create one based on the release work that has already been performed.

Ralph

Re: [DISCUSS] [VOTE] Release Apache Chainsaw 2.1.0

Posted by Robert Middleton <rm...@apache.org>.
I'm working on that now.  I'm just fixing the copyright date in the
NOTICE file and making sure that the sign-artifacts will sign the
source archive, so just a few minor changes.

-Robert Middleton