Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by beeeph <be...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 03:38:13 UTC

Re: status -1 when establishing socket connection - SocketException

I'm trying to follow this process, but I can't find this win32-msvc folder
anywhere.  Is it a part of the activemqcpp source distribution?  Was it at
one point, but now removed?  What is this folder?

Joe

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
ActiveMQ CPP no longer uses maven as a build tool.  We provide a VS2005
project file to build on windows.  As far as I know the code won't build
using the VC2003 compiler as MS deems it unnecessary to implement the
full C++ ISO standard, and so there are language features that we use
that are not supported in that compiler.