Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Anupam Sood <An...@morganstanley.com> on 2002/07/31 18:53:33 UTC

warning message

Hi

I get the following WARN message, any idea how can I fix this

WARN    10281   [fop     ] (): Sum of fixed column widths 170078 greater than maximum specified IPD 0

thanks

anupam

Re: warning message

Posted by Chuck Paussa <Ch...@systems.dhl.com>.
Anupam Sood wrote:

>Hi
>
>I get the following WARN message, any idea how can I fix this
>
>WARN    10281   [fop     ] (): Sum of fixed column widths 170078 greater than maximum specified IPD 0
>
>thanks
>
>anupam

That means that you've got some content that is wider than the width of
the container in which it sits.

For instance, a table within a table cell where the table-cell's column
has a width of 1 inch and the table has a width of 1.1 inch.