Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Jefferson Briones (CONVERGE)" <jc...@convergeict.com> on 2013/09/16 14:09:17 UTC

Error while running installer-languages.xml

Hi Guys,
First time I run the installer and this error came out.

Error while running installer, please check your installation
org.dom4j.DocumentException: languages/languages.xml (No such file or
directory) Nested exception: languages/languages.xml (No such file or
directory)

thanks.
jeff

Re: Error while running installer-languages.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
seems to be fixed
revision 1523909.

Thanks for the report!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error while running installer-languages.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Error while running installer-languages.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Error while running installer-languages.xml

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax