Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2015/07/01 00:07:22 UTC

Re: Draft for Trafodion July Podling status report

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Subbiah, Suresh <Su...@hp.com>
wrote:

> Thank you Stack.
>
> Can someone please grant me edit privileges to
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2015 . My id for this wiki is
> SureshSubbiah
> Also can I mark this report as having been signed by both Stack and Roman?

I posted and marked the report as signed off by me (best to let folks sign
themselves off...).

As to wiki access, it looks like you ask over in general incubator list
(see head of this page http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/). I might then be
able to add you (was too lazy to wait on slow wiki page to show me if I had
access)

St.Ack

Posted by Suresh Subbiah <su...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Stack. I have sent a request for access so that I can save you
some trouble next month.

Thanks
Suresh