Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/05 06:40:19 UTC

[PROPOSAL] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment

In the Apache foundation an experiment has been going on to host
mirrors of Apache project on github with more write access then just
to the mirror-bot. For those projects committers can merge on github
and put labels on PRs. I want to propose that we join that project and
intend to start a vote on it here, soon.

questions, thoughts?

--
Daan

Re: [PROPOSAL] Apache Cloudstack should join the gitbox experiment

Posted by Will Stevens <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1 this is something we have been working towards for a couple years now.

Posted by Erik Weber <te...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@apache.org>.
Yes, I saw people put a lot of efforts for it :-)

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue