Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2020/12/03 08:33:52 UTC

AW: [DISCUSS] Apache PLC4X build-tools 1.4.0 RC1

Hi All,

So I did a quick check to what changed:

  *   Added BooleanTypeReference.java
  *   Moved the Default*TypeReferences from SPI into the types-base

Not more …

Chris

Von: Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>
Datum: Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020 um 07:52
An: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache PLC4X 1.4.0 RC1
yes

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache PLC4X build-tools 1.4.0 RC1

Posted by Ben Hutcheson <be...@gmail.com>.
Executable permissions aren't preserved on mvnw, might need to add it to
the README?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Von: Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>
Datum: Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020 um 07:52