Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ICM S CP guest 5 <IC...@icn.siemens.de> on 2001/11/02 15:20:55 UTC

How to access jetspeedresource.properties in vm templates?

Hi,

can anybody tell me how I gain access to jetspeedresource.properties entries?
(is it possible?)

What I am especially interested in is how to get the confirm.email.from.
I want to implement this emailadresse as an mailto link in my vm template.

It also would be interesting for a jetspeed customizer (online setup).

Andreas

Re: How to access jetspeedresource.properties in vm templates?

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

--- ICM S CP guest 5 <IC...@icn.siemens.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can anybody tell me how I gain access to
> jetspeedresource.properties entries?
> (is it possible?)
>
> What I am especially interested in is how to get the
> confirm.email.from.
> I want to implement this emailadresse as an mailto link in my vm
> template.
>
> It also would be interesting for a jetspeed customizer (online
> setup).

If its a velocity portlet, then you probably have a "config" object
in the context - which is an instance of JetspeedResources - so you
can do a $config.getString("confirm.email.from") in your template.

If its not there, then add it yourself - just put a "new
JetspeedResource()"

HTH,
Chris

=====