Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kukushkin <ku...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/04 07:31:07 UTC

Apache Ignite Workshop: Developing Applications That Are Easy to Manage

Igniters,

FYI: next Wednesday, December 9 2020 at 21:00 UTC+3 I am giving an Apache
Ignite Workshop "Developing Applications That Are Easy to Manage". Use this
link to register:
https://www.gridgain.com/resources/webinars/apache-ignite-workshop-developing-applications-are-easy-manage

Abstract

Typically, operations exceed fifty percent of the cost of an IT system’s
life cycle. By developing applications that can be easily managed,
developers can significantly reduce the cost of ownership. Manageability is
especially important for distributed applications because they are
especially complex and often mission-critical.

In this webinar, we discuss the following topics:

- Methods for using Apache Ignite to develop manageable applications
- The monitoring and managing tools that Ignite provides
- Use cases that use popular third-party tools to monitor Ignite

Re: Apache Ignite Workshop: Developing Applications That Are Easy to Manage

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi! Here's the video https://youtu.be/KQs8k9QTma4
Next this content will become an article (which I'm sure would be useful
for developers). So if you have related stories to share, please let me
know.

Cheers,
Kseniya