Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/07/18 14:52:26 UTC

Re: Ant Q regarding deployment of jar's

Hi, I am currently working thru ant's and from a few articles and example they
lay claim to create & deploying all jar's to C:\jar .

Thus within the -<target name="init"> the property name- value would be
"C:\jars"/>
Is this the correct procedure as i will be downloading the auxillary jars and i
want to no do i deploy to by ant/lib dir with the ant.jar , parser.jar &
jaxp.jar. Or as long as i add them to my classpath ie

set TOMCAT_HOME=C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.2
set ANT_HOME=C:\ant
set classpath=%ANT_HOME%\lib\ant.jar
set ANT_HOME=C:\jars ----------------------// will this locate all my jars