Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2012/10/23 02:28:17 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Add the ObjectiveCMIS contribution as a new Apache Chemistry subproject

 The vote passes with the following:

 +1 Florent Guillaume
 +1 Jens Hübel
 +1 Martin Hermes
 +1 Nick Burch
 +1 Jeff Potts
 +1 Jean Marie Pascal
 +1 Florian Müller

 I will follow up with all involved parties to establish this
 subproject.

 Thanks for voting,

 Florian