Posted to general@james.apache.org by Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk> on 2007/11/20 14:22:01 UTC

Re: Result (was: Re: [VOTE] New Chair of the Apache James Project Management Committee)

Congratulations, a close call it was and should be given the oposition.

--Søren
--
Søren Hilmer, M.Sc., M.Crypt.
wideTrail            Phone: +45 25481225

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 20, 2007 1:22 PM, Søren Hilmer <sh...@widetrail.dk> wrote:
> Congratulations, a close call it was and should be given the oposition.

+1

and i'd like to thank Bernd for his thoughtful statement

- robert