Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2008/06/12 21:08:32 UTC

I will be difficult to reach for a few days

Hi guys,

just to let you know that I may not be very responsive in the next few
days. I have had a stupid accident (I felt in a stairway and smashed my
face down the ground... If you need picture to frighten your children,
just ask !)

But the worst is that I don't have a serious access to internet. SMTP is
working fine, so is Skype and Jabber, but MSN;, Yahoo, IRC, HTTP/S is
not available (don't know why...) and my windows substitute's keyboard
does not work anymore, thanks to the last Bill's update.

I can barely spend more than a couple of hour a day on the projetcs, so
I keep those 2 hours for important communications.

Thanks !

PS : Yes, I'm going just fine, it does not hurt, I don't even take
aspirin. I'm just groggy. And defaced ;)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: I will be difficult to reach for a few days

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 21:08:32 +0200
Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> just to let you know that I may not be very responsive in the next
> few days. I have had a stupid accident (I felt in a stairway and
> smashed my face down the ground... If you need picture to frighten
> your children, just ask !)
>
> But the worst is that I don't have a serious access to internet. SMTP
> is working fine, so is Skype and Jabber, but MSN;, Yahoo, IRC, HTTP/S
> is not available (don't know why...) and my windows substitute's
> keyboard does not work anymore, thanks to the last Bill's update.
>
> I can barely spend more than a couple of hour a day on the projetcs,
> so I keep those 2 hours for important communications.
>

> Thanks !
>
> PS : Yes, I'm going just fine, it does not hurt, I don't even take
> aspirin. I'm just groggy. And defaced ;)

No luck, sound painful.

Try to rest a little and come back in full shape.

Julien

PS : the photo it's really frightening.

RE: I will be difficult to reach for a few days

Posted by "Irving, Dave" <da...@bankofamerica.com>.
> PS : Yes, I'm going just fine, it does not hurt, I don't even take
> aspirin. I'm just groggy. And defaced ;)

Good to hear its not hurtin too bad!! Get well soon!!

Notice to recipient:
The information in this internet e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify the sender immediately by telephone. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

When addressed to external clients any opinions or advice contained in this internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of business or client engagement letter issued by the pertinent Bank of America group entity.

If this email originates from the U.K. please note that Bank of America, N.A., London Branch and Banc of America Securities Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.  For all U.K. corporate disclosures, please refer to www.bankofamerica.com/ukcompanies