Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2018/02/25 10:39:03 UTC

Congratulations Romain for becoming the new Apache Geronimo PMC chair

Congratulations Romain and a bit thanks for stepping up and taking over all the paperwork for Apache Geronimo.
I'd also like to say a big thanks to Alan Cabrera for being an excellent chair for the past few years!
LieGrue,strub

Re: Congratulations Romain for becoming the new Apache Geronimo PMC chair

Posted by Jay McHugh <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yes - Thank you Alan and congratulations Romain!