Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gavin <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2009/12/24 00:28:25 UTC

Lucene.NET and OpenWebBeans cleanup (was: svn commit: r893641 - in /incubator/public/trunk: clutch.pkl...)

As per http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2361

They were moved.

I see 3 emails including a test one I sent on the 22nd still in moderation
for their dev list.

Lucene.net has some cleaning up to do of their incubator resources.

For the record, I moved all of OpenWebBeans stuff to TLP yesterday too,
including their mail lists, so they have some incubator clean up work to do
also. (See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2386 )

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Gav...