Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2009/11/06 14:07:52 UTC

Board report reminder emails

Every month, a third of incubator podlings must submit reports to the
incubator PMC.

I have written and am about to test a script that will run at the
beginning of each month to send out reminders to those podlings that are
due to report.

As your report is due this month, if everything goes to plan you'll see
a reminder mail soon after this one.

When you do, please let me know if you see any errors. Please note, I'm
likely not subscribed to this list.

Upayavira

Re: Board report reminder emails

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 11, 2009, at 8:47 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> I'm going to send this off today.

Thanks Alan.

--kevan

Re: Board report reminder emails

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
On Nov 11, 2009, at 6:48 PM, Kevan Miller wrote:

> On Nov 11, 2009, at 8:47 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>
>> I'm going to send this off today.
>
> I was on the Incubator wiki, anyway. So went ahead and pasted into
> -- http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2009
>
> Nice work on the report!

Thanks guys!

Regards,
Alan

Re: Board report reminder emails

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Andy Kurth <an...@ncsu.edu>.

Posted by Aaron Peeler <aa...@ncsu.edu>.
Yes, thanks. Josh, Andy, or I will get it.

Aaron

--On November 6, 2009 9:43:57 AM -0800 "Alan D. Cabrera"
<li...@toolazydogs.com> wrote:

> Anyone want to take a crack at this?
>
> Regards,
> Alan
>
> On Nov 6, 2009, at 6:07 AM, Upayavira wrote:
>
>> Every month, a third of incubator podlings must submit reports to the
>> incubator PMC.
>>
>> I have written and am about to test a script that will run at the
>> beginning of each month to send out reminders to those podlings that
>> are
>> due to report.
>>
>> As your report is due this month, if everything goes to plan you'll
>> see
>> a reminder mail soon after this one.
>>
>> When you do, please let me know if you see any errors. Please note,
>> I'm
>> likely not subscribed to this list.
>>
>> Upayavira

Aaron Peeler