Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Benoit Decherf <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/02/08 12:22:45 UTC

continuum-model

Hi,

I'm working on bug CONTINUUM-1633
<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1633>. So the release process
will be done executing maven directly.
I want to add a class describing the result of a release
prepare/process/rollback/clean action similar to the buildResult for the
build.
Additionaly, I'd like to fix the bug CONTINUUM-1506
<http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1506> and add some field to
the result page.

So I create a bean ResultRelease in continuum model project. Can you
confirm that this bean should gone in this component ? Or should it be
directly in continuum-api ? The bean won't be mapped to any database table.

Thanks,
Benoit.

Re: continuum-model

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
If it isn't stored in database, you can create it in the continuum-release
sub-module but continuum-model is ok for me too.

Emmanuel

Emmanuel