Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Infocom Admin <cf...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/14 20:37:19 UTC

[users@httpd] problem with php +apache

Hi
  I recently managed to install apache 2.2.9 with mpm worker enabled . But when I try to start the httpd service, it fails saying:

" [crit] Apache is running a threaded MPM, but your PHP Module is not compiled to be threadsafe.  You need to recompile PHP"

    How do i compile php module to be threadsafe ? I am using php5.2.6

Re: [users@httpd] Redirecting Problem (Wear)

Posted by Krist van Besien <kr...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 22:55, Alberto García Gómez
<al...@ipimtzcm.rimed.cu> wrote:
> Here's the problem

> WHY? or WHAT I HAVE TO DO?

1) tell us what value "AllowOverride" has for the directory you drop
your .htaccess in. It is quite possible that .htaccess files are
completely ignored.
2) read about the difference between RewriteRule processing in
httpd.conf versus .htaccess, here:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.html#Solutions
you probably need to set RewriteBase.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org

[users@httpd] Redirecting Problem (Wear)

Posted by Alberto García Gómez <al...@ipimtzcm.rimed.cu>.
Here's the problem

I had this config in the httpd.conf

RewriteEngine On
RewriteLogLevel 9
RewriteLog logs/website/www.website.com-rewrite_log
RewriteRule ^/(.*\.html)$ /index.php?$1 [L]
RewriteRule ^/(.*\.htm)$ /index.php?$1 [L]

But if I move this configuration from httpd.conf to .htaccess doesn't work

WHY? or WHAT I HAVE TO DO?

Re: [users@httpd] problem with php +apache

Posted by Darvin Denmian <da...@gmail.com>.
see: http://markmaunder.com/2007/configuring-apache-224-mod_perl-20-php-523-libapreq-with-a-worker-mpm/